M-241 on the Plane.
- High Sensitivitiy Chipset
- Frequency: L1, 1575.42MHz
- C/A Code: 1.023MHz chip rate
- Channels: Support 32 Channels
- Antenna (internal): Built-in low noise
Time to First Fix (TTFF):
- Cold Start: 36 sec.
- Warm Start: 33 sec.
- Hot Start: 1 sec.
- Reacquisition: < 1 sec.
- Update Rate: 1 Hz.
- Position: <3m CEP (50%) without SA
- Velocity: 0.1m/sec, without SA
- Time: +/- 50ns synchronized to GPS time
- DGPS: <2.2 M., Horizontal deviation 95% time
- DGPS: <5 M., Vertical deviation 95 % time
Device Size and Weight
- Dimension: 32.1mm X 30mm X 74.5mm
- Weight: 39g without battery
- System and satellite positioning status
- Distance measurement
- Built-in MTK Low power consumption
- 32 parallel satellite-searching
channels for fast acquisition and
- Superior sensitivity, up to -159 dBm.
- Built-in WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
Demodulator without any additional
- Completely compatible with Bluetooth
Serial Port Profile (SPP).
- Low power consumption. Use AA
alkaline batteries (or rechargeable
batteries) for up to 12 hours of
- Provide expanded terminal contact to
other systems without the Bluetooth
- Support NMEA0183 V 3.01 data
- Compact and lightweight design for
ease of use.
- AA Battery
- Car adapter + USB cable
- Nylon strap
- Quick Guide
- Tools & Software CD
- Travel power supply
The ezTour software with its powerful and easy to use interface allows the user to upload a track
file saved from the M-241 and then use the track information to geotag flicker photos that are taken
in the same time period as the track file. Outputting html information to build the photo albums
based on Google maps or on a static map image is only in one painless click. Geotagging ones’
blog posts and sharing ones’ outdoor activities with others is never easier.
- Directly playback track log on Google map.
- Allow comments on photos and change name for track logs.
- Edit, Split , Merge Track Logs
- Photo slide show while play back track logs.
- Show Altitude in Graph
- Support Multi-language
M-241 with Google Earth Demo